Impidimpi DotA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Ethirihl Fri 31 Jul - 13:28

Hi !

Pseudo : Ethirihl

Pseudo GGC/Bnet : WP|Ethirhil / Ethirihl

IRL : (Silviu/23/Bacau/romanian/student)

Experience : i play dota for about 4 years, in all this i managed to win a Eurobattle (bigest pirate server of w3) dota tournament with my first big team, , we played in many mym prides, kode 5 and other internal tournaments. After some time the clan disbanded (players left dota) after that i just play fw, and mix and in dotainvite or rcpl (romanian private league)

Ex-team : (SyS/Wars Production.gaming)

Disponibility : almost always, except some saturday nights (that is my party day Smile )

Heroes and Type : hmm, i think healers, i like the healer tipe heroes (dazzle, wl)

Software : TS/GGC/mIRc/microphone...
i got them all

English level : good enough, never had problems communicating with guys of other nationalities over ventrilo/ts/mumble

Link : i have dota-league profile () but i don't play SIG (cuz imo most SIG games suck) so i won't see much

Host : i can host

How do you know us ? : dota-board forum

Why do you want to join ? : i played enough alone and i think it's time to rejoin a team and start playing tournaments and cups again

i can't provide you with a replay right now, just reinstalled windows and no replays available, but i will gladly play a test-game or smth.
if you want a replay i can provide you one as soon as i can

Ethirihl

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Mirage Fri 31 Jul - 16:21

Sunday ! TG
Mirage
Mirage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum